- November 8th, 2017 - Sewer pipes start to be installed, the construction trailer gets an update and Lot 20 gets closer to being filled in
- October 24th, 2017 - Lot 20 starts to get filled in
- October 2nd, 2017 - Blasting commences
- Construction started September 18, 2017
- August 2017 - A "fire ban" stopped the start of construction
- Knappett Industries Inc. chosen for $8m civil construction job
- EARLY AUGUST - PHASE 1 - SOLD OUT
- April 29th, 2017 - 50+ home sites pre-sell on opening release of 71 home site
Water At The Foothills
We are please to let people know that we have our own water supply that has been approved by the Vancouver Island Health Authority.
Just north of Nanaimo, Lantzville is known for it's neighbourly charm and sense of community, is currently home to approximately 4000 residents and was recently incorporated into a municipality in 2003. Lantzville is a bedroom community of the adjacent City of Nanaimo, which has a population of nearly 90,000 in a larger regional population of approximately 125,000.